Here you’ll find links to my various accomplishments and fancies.
- You can find my CV here.
- You can find a copy of my undergraduate honors thesis in physics, for which I was awarded summa cum laude, here.
- You can find a copy of my undergraduate honors thesis in math, for which I was awarded summa cum laude, here. My advisor and I wrote a paper based on my research. You can find a preprint ” href=”http://arxiv.org/abs/1308.0288″>here.
- I presented a poster on measuring the nonlinear optical properties of graphene. You can find it preserved for posterity here.
It seems that One Title went out of business. As such, the links above are currently dead. Here’s a copy of my story.
I have a number of github repositories with (very small) software projects I’ve authored, and configuration files for Linux.
- You can find the 4(5) Runge-Kutta-Fehlberg integrator with adaptive step size I wrote here.
- I also used my Runge-Kutta integrator to numerically solve a variety of equations of state in the Friedmann-Lemaitre-Robertson-Walker universe. You can find my implementation here.
- PyPartyManager is a small set of command-line utilities for making party management easier for the DM/storyteller in a tabletop game.
- WallPy is a small script for rotating your desktop wallpaper regularly, without repeats in Linux.
- You can find other random scripts I’ve written here.